Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whittled Down Gypsy Wagon and Homemade Spaceship

As I have mentioned before, My father is thinking about making a tiny gypsy wagon, light enough to be towed by any car. I happened to run across a blog where a couple made a gypsy wagon with the same goal, and I thought it was pretty darn awesome.
Here is their first post about the gypsy wagon, where they discuss their goals for it.
And here is their photo tour of the completed wagon. Isn't it cute!
Image from here
You can read all about the journey of the Gypsy wagon, from newest to oldest, here.

In other news, I would like to link to another article from the Tiny House Blog about the Homemade Spaceship, which a couple of artists are living in out in the desert somewhere. It's a very cute video, and shows a lot of good adaptations people can make to make a tiny space their own. 

Anyways, this is a pretty short entry, 
latter,
-Zay

No comments:

Post a Comment