Saturday, September 10, 2011

Exterior Detail Beauty Shots

My father has been very busy finishing the exterior of the Gypsy Wagon, any my mother sent me some pictures. His work start date got pushed back a few weeks, so he has really committed to finishing the wagon.
Also, at this point, he is definitely looking for a buyer. If you are at all interested, please contact us. If you think you know anyone who would be interested, please forward this blog to them.





 That's all I've got for today Folks!
-Zay

-mini update-
A few people were asking about the selling price. My father has to go over the numbers on his expenses again before he can give a solid number, but it's looking to be between $8000 and $9000.
He's going to be putting on the roof soon, so we should get pictures of that and a solid price up on the blog in the next few days.
Thanks for all your interest!
-Z

3 comments:

Anja said...

It's looking great! I get to peek at it every time I drop by the house.
I think the natural wood is beautiful and very classy. But tell me...will it be painted in true gypsy fashion? With many bright primary colors? Perhaps covering it in painted designs, or carvings, or shells? Or will you allow the purchaser to determine its finished effect?

Zaylinda said...

@ Anja:
This first wagon is finished with marine varnish to show off the natural wood, but if someone were to order another wagon and wanted some other finish I think that would be very do-able.

Kristi Ann said...

I like the idea of the natural wood but I can also understand why most people would associate bright colors and patterns with the "Gypsy" name. Perhaps some brightly colored wind socks or scarves to decorate the Lovely Lady with are in order (or on pre-order? haha). I see the ends of the rafters/eaves (?) by the back door and can imagine all types of possibilities if the proper hardware was installed for ease of quick connection and removal.

It is still beautiful even without a gaily colored frock!

Post a Comment